Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My interview on "Your Book Is Your Hook!"

To read my post about my great experience on "Your Book Is Your Hook!," click here: "My Book Is My Hook!"

Click here to hear my interview on "Your Book Is Your Hook!" Jennifer and I talk about writing fiction, the future of publishing, and how you, too, can use your book as your hook.

I have had the pleasure of writing a guest blog called "It Takes a Village to Raise Book Sales" for the "Your Book Is Your Hook!" website.

Here's an excerpt:
So you want to write a novel or start your own publishing company. Both are worthwhile goals. And given the time and dedication, you can do both. But you may need more than a little help from your friends. You may need the help of a dazzling array of professionals.

Read the rest of the article here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment