Monday, March 29, 2010

My Book Is My Hook!

I recently had the pleasure of speaking with Jennifer S. Wilkov for an interview on her WomensRadio network program “Your Book Is Your Hook!” Jennifer’s program is a wonderful tool for anyone in any facet of the book industry. She has had interesting and enlightening conversations with experts from practically every aspect of publishing – public relations, writing, publishing –she’s covered it all!

Jennifer is warm, friendly, articulate, and a very intelligent host, and I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with her and “Your Book Is Your Hook!” Her enthusiasm for the publishing industry is inspiring. In a world where the "author" demographic is not always understood, Jennifer offers a smart program that is specifically targeted for authors and industry professionals. I am thankful for this media outlet, and I encourage everyone to check out her program, Tuesdays at 9:00 AM on WomensRadio.

It is always a pleasure to take part in something so meaningful, and I hope you’ll check out “Your Book Is Your Hook!” My interview will air tomorrow (I’ll put links up when they become available, so check back!). In the meantime, check out this show, featuring author Victoria Moran , and make sure to look at the related articles below. I know you’ll enjoy them as I have.

Thank you, Jennifer, for a great opportunity!

ETA: The link to my interview is here! It will go live Tuesday, March 30, at 9 AM Eastern Time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment