Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BellaOnline review and interview

The wonderful Lisa Binion over at BellaOnline Fiction Writing has posted her review of Night Glitter, as well as an interview with me. Both articles are available this week.

Here's an excerpt from the review:
The story was really good, entertaining, and easy to follow. The first book made me hungry to read its sequel and find out what happened.
Click here to read the whole review at BellaOnline.

And from the interview:
When I started with Night Jazz, the first in the series, I wanted to use time travel which was not only very exciting to me but very popular at the time I wrote the book. But I wanted to break with tradition and write a novel during the 1920s, a period which has fascinated me ever since I was a child and loved TV shows such as The Untouchables and The Roaring Twenties.
Click here to read the interview.

Thanks, Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment